Tonight on New Abolitionists Radio with Max Parthas, Scotty Reid & Yohanan EliYah. Our special guest is Dr. Anthony J. Nocella II is the Senior Fellow in the Dispute Resolution Institute, Hamline Law School, co-editor of the recently released “From Education to Incarceration: Dismantling the School to Prison Pipeline” and Co-Director of Save the Kids. He will speak to us about the National Week Against Incarcerating Youth.
• May 19th-25th is National Week of Action Against Incarcerating Youth, and New Abolitionist’s Radio has plenty of news you can use to take action and help save these children, which prison slavers are averaging over $80,000 per year to keep on the plantation.
• It seems every week we have a new story of a wrongfully accused- kidnapped individual being set free from the prison plantation after decades of misuse and abuse. Well, this week we have Reginald Adams- a man who lost 34 years of his life to a murder conviction based on lies and zero physical evidence tying him to the crime. He says, “Its all good”- but hear what we have to say about it.
• In keeping with the national trend of using laws, courts and jail to generate profits, we have a homeless grandmother- 59 years old- who’s been arrested 59 times for sitting on the sidewalk. The city has spent at least a quarter of a million dollars arresting, prosecuting and jailing her. Your tax dollars at work…
• Today’s State Constitution profile is Iowa, and we’ll tell you what we found regarding the state’s sanctioning of slavery and human trafficking.
• Our Abolitionist in profile is John Stuart (Quobna Ottobah Cugoano), born in 1775, death unknown.
New Abolitionists Radio seeks to educate the public and agitate for an end of 21st Century Slavery and Human Trafficking. It is an extension of the group Move To Abolish 21st Century Slavery
class=”statcounter” src=”http://c.statcounter.com/9004829/0/50488c40/1/” alt=”free web stats”/>