This week’s topics include:
- President Barack Obama wants to see more police wearing cameras to help build trust between the public and police. He has requested $75 million in federal funds for body camera technology. Will body cameras reduce instances of racial profiling and police brutality?
- After the demonstrations wane and the cable news channels move on to the next big story, the problem of unequal justice will still be with us. How do we address unequal justice in America long term?
- The mother of 12 year Tamir Rice seeks a wrongful death lawsuit inCleveland.
- A Missouri bar owner offered his apologies for a “ special” available at his bar, which offered six shots of tequila for $10. The number was apparently in reference to the times the unarmed black teen was shot by a white police officer in the suburban St. Louis area.
- The Conversation Many Black Parents Have With Their Kids About Cops
The Tanya Free and Friends Talk Show WCLM1450AM in Central Virginia , WMXP 95.5 FM in Greenville SC ,AMFM 247Network and streaming LIVE on Black Talk Radio Network @ 2pm EDT. You can Text TANYA FREE to 72727 to share your comment or opinion!
For Archives check out http://TanyaFree.com
Sponsorship opportunities available. Call Tanya at 844-321-1010 for more information.