We’re 11 weeks deep into 2017 and trumpania already has most of the nation losing their damned minds and ability to reason. On this day in history during 44 BC Gaius Julius Caesar, dictator of Rome, was stabbed to death in the Roman Senate house by 60 conspirators led by Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus. They called it The Ides of March. It was Caesar’s Final Call. Which reminds me we are just 5 short months away from the Millions for Prisoners March on Washington. Look. I’ve got 99 stories and enough time for five. We’ve got nails, you’ve got hammers so let’s hammer some nails.
• Slavery enthusiast slash Iowa talk show host Jan Mickelson and genocidal racist white supremacist Iowa rep Steve King are both about to get the gas face New Abolitionists Style.
• We’ll give you the Whole Pie 2017 Courtesy of the Prison Policy Initiative.
• We’ll go in on the class-action lawsuit against the GEO Group by as many as 60,000 immigrant detainees who are being used for slave labor.
• We plan to talk about the state of Missouri and the insanity which keeps popping up out of the dirt like a state crop. From a new video on the Ferguson incident to debtors prisons. It’s madness I tell ya…
• The SPLC is kicking behind and taking names in Alabama. We can learn a thing or two as they set precedents that can be carried across the nation.
• Everybody knows it. From the former DOJ to the supreme court to Sheriffs in Houston. What do they know?
Cash Bail is a rampant constitutional violation of the 8th amendment.
Now you know what to expect. Let’s get to it.
• Our Rider of The 21st century Underground Railroad is Andrew Leander Wilson 62 who was exonerated today by a Los Angeles judge after 30 years in prison for a crime he did not commit.
• Our Abolitionist in profile will be David Ruggles, 1810-1849 Abolitionist, businessman, journalist and hydrotherapist whose birthday is today.