7 pm est
Today I am talking about Sex Esteem which is a phrase that I coined (patent pending j/k). Sex Esteem refers to a person’s sense of value being not just associated with, but dependent upon their ability to be sexy. By sexy I mean dressing in provocative attire, etc. I’m discussing why this is potentially a bad thing.
I’m also talking about Generational Intelligence which another of my clever made up phrases & this means that each generation builds upon the wisdom, experience & knowledge of the previous generations as opposed to disregarding the elders’ messages and lessons and simply beginning again from scratch.
My Talk Points:
- You need to look a certain way to feel worthy
- You get attention – you need attention
- Desirable but not marketable for marriage (except to fools or cheaters)
- Maturity & Faith are the cures (along with self-love)
- We need more teachers* teach self-love, redefine beauty, fun, good relationships
- Honor the elders, build on their knowledge to create vast wisdom or generational intelligence
- Gen intelligence creates life styles and approaches that move civilizations & cultures forward vs repeating the same mistakes & learning the same old lessons
Let’s Discuss – Please Comment Like & Subscribe