The Pledge of Allegiance is a subject the raises eyebrows and tempers. Some folks say, ‘you better stand up & say that pledge’ while others say, ‘nope I’m not doing it’. Who is right, who is wrong, Is anybody right or wrong? Of course, they are. I’ll tell you why.
- The pledge is a song and people have assigned meaning to it, just like people have assigned meaning to the cross. But it’s still just a song.
- People believe that not saying the pledge means you don’t love this country, nor do you support the troops.
- The roots or little-known meanings behind the pledge.
- Citizens are free, but just how free?
- A matter of Respect.
- Nationalism & religion two taboo subjects
- Mind control thru pollution, vaccines, television, ufo’s