Attorney Antonio Moore and Guest Pastor Kevin Cosby whom is also president of HBCU Simmons College, discuss the impact of racial wealth inequality on the black church in America. Dr. Cosby delivers a powerful call to action for the black community, and black families to rebuild African American Institutions
1) Is the disappearance of black wealth the end of the black church?
2) What are the traditional institutions of Black America?
3) What is the functional role of the black church?
4) Have mega church pastors like crefflo dollar with the ✈️ jet harmed the churches reputation beyond repair?
5) Can the Black Church work with activist?
6) Why do millenials not go to church?
7) Can Black America survive the death of the black church if it occurs?
The Black Talk Radio Needs Your Help, Make A Donation Today!
Check or Money Orders to Black Talk Media Project, PO Box 65, Mt. Holly, NC 28120