https://media.blubrry.com/btr/p/www.blacktalkradionetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/harsh-reality-podcast-ep-21.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:52:07 — 77.0MB) | EmbedSubscribe: Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS…
KWAZ SwapCast (Featuring Kokou of The Bitter Medicine Podcast & Oni of The Pro-Black Perspective)
• How will the “2nd Wave of COVID-19 affect the black community. Will Biden and other politician encourage mandatory vaccinations? How would this be implemented if it were to pass?
• Why won’t Trump concede? and the possible outcomes.
• Reaction on Van Jones crying on national television and saying he feels safer in Biden’s America.
• Reactions to Gov. Desantis attempt to expand Florida “Stand-Your-Ground” laws to enable deadly force on rioters/looters and those blocking highway/roadways.
• The growing divide between Pan-Africanist vs ADOS/FBA. Can a compromise/alliance be reached?
• Wrap Up
The Bitter Medicine Podcast
The Pro-Black Perspective
The Queens Council