Donald J. Trump has become the first POTUS to be impeached twice. While some pundits on both the left and right will claim that the first impeachment was a witch hunt, I disagree, Trump was absolutely guilty of the charges that a formal House inquiry found evidence that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.
KWAZ SwapCast (Featuring Kokou of The Bitter Medicine Podcast & Oni of The Pro-Black Perspective)
• How will the “2nd Wave of COVID-19 affect the black community. Will Biden and other politician encourage mandatory vaccinations? How would this be implemented if it were to pass?
• Why won’t Trump concede? and the possible outcomes.
• Reaction on Van Jones crying on national television and saying he feels safer in Biden’s America.
• Reactions to Gov. Desantis attempt to expand Florida “Stand-Your-Ground” laws to enable deadly force on rioters/looters and those blocking highway/roadways.
• The growing divide between Pan-Africanist vs ADOS/FBA. Can a compromise/alliance be reached?
• Wrap Up
The Bitter Medicine Podcast
The Pro-Black Perspective
The Queens Council