A discussion on the continued problem of police violence in the United States in the wake of the Tyre Nichols killing and other news. *Stream…
New Abolitionists Radio seeks to educate the public and agitate for an end of 21st Century Slavery and Human Trafficking. It is an extension of the group Move To Abolish 21st Century Slavery
• AG Erik Holder announces The Department of Justice will begin collecting law-enforcement data on stops, searches and arrests made in some U.S. cities to evaluate racial discrimination.
• A Congressman gets inspired by the kids for cash movie and finds out the U.S. Sends 2 Million Kids to Prison Every Year. He wants immediate change but lacks the support.
• 3 times in 3 cities in 3 years Cops have Claimed a young man Shot Himself in the Head While Handcuffed in Back Seat of Patrol Car. We’ll tell you the names.
• Meet Sean Attwood. The 6 foot 5 Christian prisoner who protects inmates from rapists. We’ll share the story.
• Tennessee Enacts Laws To Incarcerate Pregnant Women Who Use Drugs.
• We share the results for Abolitionist Ajabu Amoja’s run for congress in Indiana.
• In our state by state examination this week we review the Illinois state constitution for slavery language.
• Our abolitionists in profile will be Thomas Jennings 1791 -1856