The US is brazenly throwing accusations of crimes against humanity at other nations. Slavery, forced labor, systemic oppression, and genocide. Like we did with the legal…
Tanya Free – Facebook – Twitter
This week’s topics include:
• President Obama has appointed Ron Klain as his new Ebola Response Coordinator or ’Czar’. Klain has served as chief of staff to both Vice President Biden and former Vice President Al Gore. Do you think Ron Klain is the right person for the job? Should we be concerned that that our new Ebola Czar isn’t a doctor?
• A ten year old Pennsylvania boy is being held in the Wayne County Correctional Facility and charged as an adult with criminal homicide, after admitting that he killed a ninety year old woman. Do you agree with the decision to hold this child in an adult correctional facility and to face trial as an adult.
• Every major poll shows Republicans are favored to take control of the Senate and keep their majority in the House of Representatives.
• Monica Lewinsky told an audience in Philadelphia on Monday that her new mission in life was to end cyberbullying. Could there be another agenda?
• Raven Symone and African American and Gay labeling.
For Archives check out http://TanyaFree.com
Sponsorship opportunities available. Call Tanya at 844-321-1010 for more information.