The US is brazenly throwing accusations of crimes against humanity at other nations. Slavery, forced labor, systemic oppression, and genocide. Like we did with the legal…
Carl Dix is a former Minister of Culture of the Black Panther Party and a current member of the Revolutionary Communist Party and Stop Mass Incarceration Network drops in on Black Talk Radio. Mr. Dix will share his thoughts on police terrorism in the United States and what the masses must do to combat it. Dix is part of a collective making up a unique “Host Committee for the Dialogue” that is helping to put on a November 15th event in NYC titled, “A Dialogue between Cornel West and Bob Avakian on Revolution and Religion: The Fight for Emancipation and the Role of Religion”.
In Today’s News,
- Global racial and economic eugenics programs run by white supremacist nations of the so-called West
- Indian women die after procedures at state-run mass sterilisation camp in India
- New York cop charged with “street harassment” after messing with the wrong white guy
- The FBI and ATF are back in the news again and this time it has nothing to do with Fast & Furious gun running
- Economically challenged robber gets six life sentences for robbing a McDonalds restaurant
- International shipping company tied to new US Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell busted in drug smuggling sting
This news and more….Support New Black Media for the New Millennium, make a donation today.