This week’s topics include:
- Staten Island jury fails to indict killer cop in Eric Garner chokehold killing on the streets of New York City
- Video shows police murder victim Darrien Hunt was running away from Saratoga Springs, Utah cops when shot down in the street
- Denver police officer seen tripping pregnant woman, repeatedly punching alleged drug suspect in the face
- A Cleveland police officer fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice within seconds of arriving in his patrol car
- The President’s 21st Century Policing Task Force falls short of addressing this aspect 21st Century Slavery
This week’s state constitution in profile is Vermont and our abolitionist in profile is Ignatius Sancho (c1729-1780): The Composer.