New Abolitionists Radio seeks to educate the public and agitate for an end to 21st Century Slavery and Human Trafficking in the USA & Globally. It is an extension of the group Move To Abolish 21st Century Slavery
Tonight will be the last broadcast of 2014 and we will take a look at some of the biggest stories of the year. You can join us and just listen or give us a call and tell us about your year in abolitionism.
- California Attorney General Says Her Office’s Defense Of Prison Labor ‘Evokes Chain Gangs’
- Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr gets in a social media debate over slavery with New Abolitionists
- Are divisions being exposed among the ranks of law enforcement?
- We know that rape is rampant in men’s prisons but rapes of female inmates have flown under the radar
- State’s prison industry system puts profits before prisoners
- Florida appoints new state prison chief in wake of hundreds of inmate deaths and murders