On this episode of Black Talk Radio News, the host will delve into the topic of children and the methods used to change their sex/gender.
December 30th2015. Our stories include;
• The Intercept is reporting that a Geo Group private prison enslaver senior executive assured investment bankers that the so-called criminal justice reforms floating around Congress will do nothing to stop them from profiting off of 21st Century Slavery. So feel free to continue investing.
• While the DNC faces charges from the Sanders campaign of trying to give an advantage to Hillary Clinton, the current DNC head U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a former Clinton adviser in her last campaign for President, has another reason to favor Clinton. In 2011, she expressed support for immigration detention facilities run by the world’s largest private prison enslaver CCA.
• Regarding the Clintons, people like to point to the Clinton administration and talk about how prosperous the USA was under his economic policies. However, what is not discussed is how private prison slavery contributed to that so-called prosperity. Let’s look back at how California’s prison factories alone produced $150 million in sales annually during the Clinton regime.
• Speaking of California, it has become the first state in the nation to ban grand jury hearings involving police shootings and excessive force cases. Prosecutors will now be responsible for deciding whether or not press criminal charges against law enforcement officers. While this is being seen as a “reform” victory, we say not so fast. What kind of difference would that have made in the case involving cops killing Tamir Rice in Cleveland.
• As you have noted when states are standing out we’ll stop our alphabetical order of examining states and go directly to said offender. Today the offender is of the highest order. Ohio Is #Ferguson
• This week’s Rider of the 21st Century Underground Railroad is Clarence Moses-EL who was sentenced to 48 years in prison after a woman said she dreamed he was the man who raped and beat her in the dark. He who was granted a new trial after spending 28 years in prison and released in this month.
• Our Abolitionist in profile tonight is John Rankin (1793-1886), a white southerner by birth, was active in the original burst of antislavery sentiment from the American Revolution and Second Great Awakening. When Henry Ward Beecher was asked after the end of the Civil War, “Who abolished slavery?” he answered, “Reverend John Rankin and his sons did.
Expect all of that and more tonight on New Abolitionists Radio.
If you want truth and facts vs lies and fiction, support independent media.http://tinyurl.com/fundblackmedia