This podcast is designed to invite conversations around the Christian faith. Pastor Ellis rightly divides the word to reach and teach listeners how to theologically…
Tonight. 8 PM EST US and Worldwide on New Abolitionists Radio.
Today is the March 21st, 2018 broadcast in our 6th season.
On and near this day in history.
• On March 21st, 1965 the Selma to Montgomery march began. In the name of African-American voting rights, 3,200 civil rights demonstrators in Alabama, led by Martin Luther King Jr., begin a historic march from Selma to Montgomery, the state’s capital. Life Magazine, in their cover image, dubbed it “The Savage Season”.
• Our abolitionist in profile tonight is Peter Williams Jr., clergyman, abolitionist, and opponent of colonization was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey around 1780.
• In the segment; “For Freedom’s Sake” A History of rebellion, we remember the March 21st, 1960 Massacre in the black township of Sharpeville, near Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Our Rider of the 21st-century Underground Railroad is Eric Kelley and Ralph Lee. On March 3rd, 2018 a Paterson, New Jersey Appeals Court Upheld a Lower Court Ruling and has Vacated their1996 Murder Conviction Based on DNA Identifying Another Suspect.
• As usual, we’ll dissect and disseminate current news and events related to 13TH amendment slavery from the perspectives of slavery abolitionists.
Our plan is to show you the truth and nothing but the truth so you can recognize what the real problem looks like.