Join BTR News in conversation about Black men's health and their high instances of developing prostate cancers. 1 out of 7 Black men in the United States will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. What can we do to lessen our risks? Two African American doctors, Dr. Bullock and Dr. Hall will be part of this discussion.
• The surging interest in crypto and hype-beast stocks, with the latest example being Elon Musk tweeting about Dogecoin. Is crypto and stock pumping the new grift, particularly preying on the under-educated community. Why black people need to educate themselves outside of propaganda. Should the SEC step in?
• Joe Biden’s administration and Democrats proposing $1400 stimulus checks as opposed to the $2000 originally proposed prior to the election. Did they play their constituents?
• Did Van Jones deserve to get kicked off the block of “blackness?” Should we accept a non-black woman questioning his blackness? Should we defend Van Jones for conducting business on our behalf? Was he being targeted for not being a liberal slave?
• Transgenders now allowed to join the military and also participate in school sports of gender in which they identify.; A win for civil rights or detrimental to biological women/men?
• Is Kevin Samuels exposing the mental health issues of black women or just being abrasive?
• Wrap Up
*Contains Explicit Language*