Join BTR News in conversation about Black men's health and their high instances of developing prostate cancers. 1 out of 7 Black men in the United States will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. What can we do to lessen our risks? Two African American doctors, Dr. Bullock and Dr. Hall will be part of this discussion.
Our guest today is the intelligent, free-spoken, and powerful Queen J going by the handle J_Elevates on Instagram and Telegram. Her social media feeds have been hard-hitting truth bombs and she brings a much-needed red pill to the influencer realm, being followed by cultural figures like Godfrey and Lord Jamar just to name a few. That being said, I am overjoyed that she has graciously accepted my offer to come on the podcast and discuss recent events as well as maybe a bit of spirituality, health, and whatever subjects we venture into in this candid discussion as it pertains to our community.
• Introduction: Tell us a little about yourself?
• Thoughts on the “Pandemic” and its overall effect on the black community economically, mentally, and spiritually. Why are the black/brown communities specifically being targeted? The lack of traditional health and holistic healing in the community.
• Is there a war on the traditional/nuclear family unit, specifically targeting strong fathers/males? Is there a gender divide being pushed by the powers that be?
• Thoughts on politics: What to expect from the new presidential administration?
• The importance of preparedness as the New Normal takes hold. What do you expect to happen in 2021 going forward and how can people prepare?
• Wrap Up (plug business information, events, socials, etc.)
Telegram: J_Elevates (https://t.me/j_elevatestruthfiles/2)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/harshrealitypodcast)