No passport is needed for today's adventure to Lagos, Nigeria. Join Queen Sunny Honey and her Tinder-tales from the Motherland perspective. Time to bust the myths that Africans are living in huts, and deal with the reality that Nigeria looks like NYC.
Join me today on the Live Drive @ 5 as I discuss some the days top news story related to political and social issues. Got something to say? Give me call!
Today will focus on several stories related to alleged terror plots and attacks and what if any costs are associated with so-called “free speech” rights around the world. We will also look at when speech is an act of terrorism against those it targets and when is an act considered self defense or terrorism. Who decides what is and what ain’t terrorism. Lots to discuss on air today and not sure we can cover all the bases in an hour.
In the news,
- #NAACPbombing goes viral as frustration grows
- ‘Charlie Hebdo’ satirical journalism drew fans & critics
- Continuing the Fight Against the Silencing Act, Prisoners and Advocacy Groups Seek Injunctive Relief to Stop Enforcement NOW
- The Right-Wing Terror Plot You Didn’t Hear About This Week
- Eerie Memo Sent to NYPD Precincts Warns Officers That Their Patrol Cars Are Being Sabotaged