January 22, 2014 – 2PM EST
This week’s topics include:
- We celebrated the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Monday. Was it more than a day off from work?
- Do you think Dr. King’s brand of activism and marches would work in this era?
- President Obama called for an end of the National Security Agency’s ability to store phone data from millions of Americans
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and former Virginia first lady Maureen McDonnell were indicted in federal court Tuesday on 14 counts of fraud, conspiracy and obstructing federal investigators, all stemming from a gift-giving scandal that clouded the governor’s final months in office.
- Here we go again! This Time it’s Madonna and the “N” word!
- Seattle Seahawks’ Richard Sherman goes on postgame rant with Erin Andrews. Did he go too far?
TanyaFree.com/Urban Views Weekly Poll
Americans started the New Year with a variety of national concerns on their minds according to a recent poll. The government, at 21%, leads the list of what Americans consider the most important problem facing followed by the economy at 18%, and then unemployment/jobs and healthcare, each at 16%. What’s Your Take? What do you consider to be the most important issue facing America in 2014?