We will talk to Tony Kinsey, a hip hop artist from Los Angeles about how today’s music programs criminal behavior in youth. He wants an investigation into record companies with stock in private prisons.
In Today’s News,
- Slavery & Taxes
- Chairman of the People’s Organization for Progress calls for mass mobilizations
- Palestinian activist Rasmea Odeh trial Day 3
- Israeli military set to demolish Palestinian stores
- NYPD cops indicted for beating of Black teen
- Milwaukee police fighting to keep killer cop on force